Valeo brings O.E. Technologies to aftermarket
From November 2016 to January 2017, Valeo Service has released 29 new part numbers for headlamps and rearlamps. A strong focus is dedicated to one of the latest lighting technologies on the market: the FullLed™ system.
This innovation is already available in major headlamps applications for PEUGEOT 508 (06/2014), FORD Galaxy and S-Max (05/2015) or VOLKSWAGEN Transporter (06/2015).
The FullLed™ system features:
– Static or dynamic bending light (low and high beam)
– Thinner bi-function modules with no mechanical movement
– LED leading edge « flat guide » technology
– Styling flexibility: lens shape
– Xenon level cost and performance
– Lower power consumption of energy
With these releases, Valeo demonstrates its ability to promptly answer the Independent Aftermarket needs by providing the best lighting technologies.