Rapid growth continues as influx of new members sees the creation of Nexus Automotive Russia
Nexus Automotive International (N!) has continued its rapid growth with a doubling of membership in Russia leading to the creation of Nexus Automotive Russia.
The new group is an expansion of the N Alliance, established in April 2014, and includes 14 major parts businesses with total sales volumes over €500 million.
The creation of Nexus Automotive Russia was announced at the organisation’s member and supplier conference in Moscow (27 August).
Nexus Automotive Russia also becomes a shareholder of N!, which recently achieved a global footprint with representation in 63 countries.
Gael Escribe, Chief Executive of N!, congratulated the team in Russia on its success and welcomed the new members to the group. He said: “To have brought about this powerful alliance of Russia’s leading parts distributors in such a short time is a fantastic achievement and a fine example of the entrepreneurial spirit that exists throughout Nexus Automotive International.
“The success of Nexus Automotive Russia in attracting new members is something we are finding in all regions, with companies recognising the benefits that N! can bring through the leverage of higher volumes and greater buying power.”
The new members of Nexus Automotive Russia are:
- URALAUTOOPTTORG – established in 1998, supplier of parts from Japan, Germany, Belgium, Spain, the UK, Finland and South Korea
- Auto-Alliance – a group of wholesale companies created in 1992
- IversAuto – founded in 1998, it specialises in parts from Japan and Korea but is diversifying into European autoparts
- Megalight – a leading company in the accessory and light market, established in 2000
- TruckMotors – a ‘top three’ Truck distributor in the Russian Federation with a major retail network served from a central warehouse in Moscow
- Laross-T – launched as a logistics company 20 years ago, more recently becoming a wholesale auto-spare parts business
- EuroAuto – established in 1994, carries more than two million listed items in stock; the biggest north-west company in Russia with a network of autoparts shops.
The automotive parts distributors who belonged to N Alliance and are continuing with the new group are Arkona, Indrive, AMK, ZipCars, AutoSouz, OOO ??????? and Talan.
N!, which has headquarters in Geneva and offices in Paris, Dubai, Sao Paulo and Johannesburg, was founded in February 2014 with the aim of bringing an innovative approach to the aftermarket. In June it achieved a group turnover over €5.0 billion 18 months ahead of plan.