NEXUS strengthens leadership team to focus on key strategic priorities
25th January 2018
NEXUS Automotive International (N!) is strengthening its leadership team with an increased focus on key strategic priorities and building even closer ties with the N! Community around the globe.
After four years of rapid growth, the global aftermarket alliance is reshaping to concentrate on a number of initiatives, each led by a regional dedicated business development specialist backed by expert support teams.
Full details will be unveiled at the forthcoming annual N! Business Forum, which has moved from its former location in Montreux to Abu Dhabi and will take place from the 13th to 16th March.
The new management team and their areas of focus are:
- Gael Escribe: Chief Executive Officer
- Thierry Mugnier: Chief Finance Officer
- Philippe Guyot: Executive Director, Global Supplier Management
- Bas Donders: Director B&C (Operational), Director N! Key Accounts (new), with responsibility to further develop the N! Network and enhance the interface with all N! Members
- Emmanuel Voguet: Director B&C (Strategic), to further improve N! B&C activities and initiative new, innovative projects
- Nicolas Russ: Director Sourcing, responsible for optimizing supply chain models around the world, with a focus on the ‘growth accelerator’ commitment taken with N! contracted suppliers and partners
- Christophe Riberolle: Chief Digital Officer, will address digital opportunities and corresponding plans
- M&A: a specific taskforce has been created under the supervision of Thierry Mugnier, which will address all opportunities in the consolidating landscape.
A specific telematics business practice will also be launched to address all the challenges of ‘the connected vehicle’.
NEXUS is now present on five continents and its 109 members with over 1.400 affiliates in 121 countries have a consolidated turnover of more than 15.5 billion euros.
It has established itself as the only truly global network in the independent aftermarket and has agreements with 60 leading international suppliers.
Gael Escribe said: “The aftermarket continues to be a dynamic place in constant motion, with exciting opportunities presenting themselves alongside major challenges.
“This strategic restructuring will give us added strength for the future and enable us to focus on the services and issues that are of vital importance to our members and suppliers. Also, with even closer integration with the N! Community, together we can be an even more powerful force that will shape our industry’s future.”