NEW Valeo Window Lifts + 4 % Coverage rate with 89 additional Part numbers
With this massive release of 89 part numbers of window lifts for passenger car, Valeo Service give the opportunity to the independent aftermarket to cover an additional 6,5 million vehicles in Europe.
In accordance with the new Valeo Service – Trust the Specialist strategy, This release is the biggest of new window lifts done by Valeo Service.
Following the mindset to propose the best service possible, Valeo Service has increased the Window Lift range coverage by 6.5 million vehicles in Europe. These new references features the main technologies in window lift: scissor systems, bowden or double bowden systems for covering:
• High runner applications, from main car manufacturers in passenger car – Opel Astra H (2004>2011), Nissan Juke (2010>) or Hyundai i30 (2007>2015) – and LCV – Fiat Doblo (2010>), Opel Combo (2011>)
• Récent car applications with high potentiel: latest version of Peugeot 208 (2012>), Ford B-Max (2012>) or Mazda CX-5 (2012>)
These part numbers are integrated in a range providing always the same high level of services:
• Extended part information on TecDoc® and “How to choose” on-line module for easier part identification
• Detailed fitting instructions in all Valeo packaging
• Fitting instruction video available on Youtube.
The full range of Window Lifts at Valeo is designed to meet the needs of the Independent Aftermarket workshops for flexibility, and includes as well spare parts as the mechanism or the motor only, allowing the replacement only of the broken part.