This is mainly achieved by the lower viscosity and the higher wet boiling point in comparison with DOT-standard brake fluids.
Sophisticated test at the Bosch development center
For more than 2 years, Bosch ENV6 has been tested and geared to new versions of the ABS and ESP® systems at the Bosch test-bench laboratory in Abstatt (Germany).
The Bosch ENV6 brake fluid has been subject to extreme strains both at the test routines regarding the system-pressure build-up at extreme temperatures and at the wear and noise tests.
High lubricity, less corrosion and wear – the advantages of ENV6:
• One fits all: As Bosch ENV6 can be used to substitute almost all previously used brake fluids, e.g. DOT 3, DOT 4, DOT 5.1 (except LHM and DOT5), it fits practically any brake system launched since 1990.
• Bosch ENV6 helps reducing the stock of brake fluids thus saving storage space.
• Featuring replacement intervals of 3 years, Bosch ENV6 high-grade brake fluids last much longer than standard DOT4 brake fluids (to be replaced every 2 years).
• Bosch ENV6 reduces the corrosion within the brake system and its high lubricity prevents noises and wear inside ABS and ESP® systems.
• Bosch ENV6 brake fluid is no dangerous substance as specified by the Ordinance on Hazardous Substances.